Storage Realty Experts
SVN Storage Realty provides commercial real estate knowledge and expertise that transcends typical brokerage services. Our team assists storage owners of all sizes, whether a single asset owner or an institutional investor with a real estate portfolio, with a wide array of professional services, including:
- Brokerage – We offer traditional brokerage services with coast-coast coverage in local markets. Effective representation of a buyer or seller often requires the broker to call upon the expertise of a network of resources to manage the nuances of the sale.
- Valuation Analysis – The evaluation of a single self-storage asset or real estate portfolio requires analytical proficiency, local market knowledge and industry expertise. SVN advises clients during the valuation process to determine the appropriate property values in specific markets.
- Financing – As a value-added service, SVN connects clients with reputable self-storage capital funding firms offering a full range of financial solutions including construction financing, mezzanine financing, joint venture partnerships and equity sources.
- Capital Markets Financing – The SVN Storage Realty team provides self-storage investors with access to capital advisory beyond the traditional financing vehicles. With expertise in national investment sales, as well as debt and equity financing, SVN customers have access to the most robust suite of financing solutions to structure their deal.
- Development Consulting – Self-storage assets require timely planning and consideration which begins with an in-depth knowledge of the local market dynamics. Site selection and feasibility studies are also available to analyze a property’s economic and market feasibility. Competition studies are also available to learn what the market will bear, either on a site-specific area or for an entire market.
- Marketing – SVN leverages state-of-the-art technologies to immediately facilitate the marketing process. Each marketing campaign is tailored to meet the client’s goals. Marketing programs for a self-storage asset or investment portfolio include customized offering memorandums, property flyers, e-Marketing, public relations, property websites, print and digital advertising, and national, regional, and state tradeshows.